Saturday 7 July 2007

Mega hotel, Miri

All Malaysian Bloggers Project
It is my second stay at The Mega Hotel situated at the heart of Miri town. Well, I get a government rate for my stay here. It is situated at Lot 907, Jalan Merbau, P .O. Box 1165, 98008 Miri, Sarawak, Malaysia
Tel: (6) 085 -432432, Fax: (6) 085- 433433. Website : www.megahotel.com.my
Mega Hotel is ideally located in the business and entertainment hub, within easy reach to gastronomic and shoppers' delights, with easy access to commercial complexes and government buildings. Miri is Sarawak's bustling Oil Town and a melting pot of different races and culture, a harmonious mix of indigenous and with a notable expatriate community. Whether in Miri for business or pleasure, MEGA HOTEL is the choice of accommodation and starting point to an exciting stay.

Down there you can sit and relax over a cup of tea of have light meals from evening till midnight. Just walk across the road from the hotel.

A view from my room.


The WiFi signals that my laptop detected from my room on the 9th floor. However I was connected to the onternet using Mega Hotel's own WiFi signal and it is FREE.

The swimming pool on the 4th Floor. There's also a Jacuzzi at the other end of the pool.

View from the pool

No comments:

DISCOVER KEDAH 2016

I Follow......