Saturday 7 July 2007

Hotel- The Waterfront, Labuan

I stayed at the Waterfront hotel situated in Labuan. The hotel with a marina has a sailors atmosphere with rooms all white. Mmmm... staying for 5 days at the hotel makes me feel that I am a sailor (LOL). The Waterfront is an international class hotel built for the financial and business industry.

The hotel is situated adjacent to the largest shopping complex in Labuan, The Financial Park where one can buy chocolates and/or liquor (a must buy for visitors).
Other facilities provided by the hotel is a large swimming pool, The Sunset Bar, Gymnasium, Health Centre, Karaoke and TM's Hotspot. I can receive one bar from my room but not able to log on to the internet. I think the hotel should provide FREE highspeed broadband access to its stay in guest instead of TM's hotspot service which is only available at the lobby and coffee house.

The hotel address is No 1 Jalan Wawasan, Labuan. Tel : 087 418111 Fax : 087 413468

Just nice to relax

The shower

Wardrobe, coffee making facilities and mini fridge.

Two beds but since I stayed alone, one is always vacant.

What I collected from the hotel.

The Marina next to the hotel.

No comments:

DISCOVER KEDAH 2016

I Follow......