Sunday 13 August 2006

Penang August 2006 Part II

Soup Ekor (Oxtail soup)
Went out for an early dinner and a must for me when visiting Penang is the mamak's oxtail soup. The difference between the mamak's ox tail soup and the Malay 'sup ekor' is the thickness of the soup. The mamak cook a thicker soup compared the Malay. The soup can be taken with bread. Just dip the bread into the soup and eat it that way. I don't know other place whether there is a more tastier soup. I only knew of the Hameed's Nasi Kandar Soup just in front of the hotel where I stay (Continental). To be more exact it is opposite Hotel Malaysia next to where I stay.

What's so special about oxtail soup? Well, it is related to men who wants to improve his libido especially his male organ. The rationale? I don't know. Just guess, the tail of the ox wiggles non stop, so if a man eats it, his organ can wiggle non stop too. Thats my theory. LOL.

A bowl of oxtail soup at Hemeed's is RM5.50.

No comments:

DISCOVER KEDAH 2016

I Follow......