Tuesday 20 November 2007

Three Layer Tea at Kuching Waterfront

Kuching Waterfront is D place to hang around at night. Sit and relax at night. Food stalls are available with fast food and western food and drinks. When I was there I found an interesting popular drink that is teh tarik. It is not the taste but the preparation of the tea drink caught my attention. Kuchingites call it as three layer teh tarik since during the presentation on your table you can see three layers of the drink in the glass. The lower layer is the milk middle layer tea and the top is its foamy bubble.

The place to ask for this teh tarik is My Kampungku Dot com and easy to locate because it has an amber sign board.

However if you want to try preparing it yourself at home visit HERE for the recipe and how to.





No comments:

DISCOVER KEDAH 2016

I Follow......