Wednesday 19 September 2012

M Suite Hotel, Johor Bahru

During my working days, whenever I travel to Johor Bahru, my place of stay will usually be Seri Malaysia Hotel or any of the hotels in the city. Seri Malaysia for me is because of the distance to the Stadium Tan Sri Hj Hassan Yunus, Larkin, where my duty assignment is. 

On my latest visit during the official Legoland opening day to the public, we were put up at M Suite Hotel at Jalan Skudai, along the once popular beach Pantai Lido. It is halfway between Danga Bay towards the North and Johor Bahru City in the South. Being out of the city centre, M Suite is a very convenient place to stay because those who drive will have no headache to find a parking bay. The same too, for visitors to come and visit, there are ample parking bays to park their car. 

Staying at M Suite hotel is the first of its kind in Peninsular Malaysia for me since I had stayed in a studio apartment once in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah. That was The Promenade Hotel. 

I was given the Studio Suite and the room is quite large for staying single. There is a pantry with medium size fridge. Thats where the coffee making facilities is located. I saw a smoke hood present and maybe once guest can cook in it. But during my stay there is no cooking utensil or stove. 
There is also the lounge separated by a TV Cabinet from the Twin Bed. The room that I stayed is not equipped with a Queen size bed but two single bed closed to each other and can be separated for a double stay. 
 
I am not sure what the rate for this room is since it was all booked for us by the organiser. However checking on their website it seems the rate is quite cheap comparing to the size of the room and facilities inside.

I have no time to check all the facilities since we arrived late in the evening and checkout early the next morning. 

Hotel Address:  
Check their location from the map below.

Rack rate for a night is RM 466 but at the time of this posting, a check with the hotel website, there is a promotion in progress and this Studio suite is only RM 260.00

WiFi internet access is available at the lobby for FREE but in the room, the charge is RM10.00 for 24 hours or part thereof. 

So, if you are going to the city for your business dealings, or to Singapore using the causeway or to danga Bay or Legoland in Nusajaya further up North, M Suite is the ideal place because both ways, the road goes straight to your destination. 

No comments:

DISCOVER KEDAH 2016

I Follow......