Thursday 19 April 2012

Nasi Ayam Penyet At KLCC

Last weekend there was the PIKOM PC Fair at KLCC. No not Kuala Lumpur City Centre but Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre. Same place la also. Bid not buy anything and as usual computer geeks and  freaks all will attend the fair. I too make it compulsory to be present even though I have nothing to buy. However I ended up buying a Kaspersky Mobile Security but can't install it on my Samsung 10.1 due to the wrong processor. Anyone want to buy my Kaspersky Mobile Security? Still have a validity for one year.

Anyone who go to KLCC will not miss the Suria KLCC. It is always packed with shoppers and people who just come to hang out and watch people only.

If you love food too, Suria KLCC has its Signature Food Court on Level 4. The place is always packed and if you go alone be prepared to loose some time looking for an empty table to sit.

Choice of food? I think it can be quite difficult because there are many choice to choose from. However for both time I visit the Food Court, I ask for this Nasi Penyet, an Indonesian Cuisine.
Nasi Penyet is just like the Nasi Ayam or Chicken Rice, but the chicken is smashed first before being served. A plate costs RM8.00. Amalak, wrongla, on the second visit I ordered the beef version. Same taste except for the different between chicken and beef. BTW, if you can't stand the sambal, please order more than one cup of cold drinks. It really make me sweat taking the chilli sambal. Sooooo Hot!!!!!. Experience what. 

No comments:

DISCOVER KEDAH 2016

I Follow......