Thursday 3 November 2011

SABAH VISIT–STOP OVER KUNDASANG MEMORIAL PARK

This trip was done in February 2011 when was on my family’s trip to Sabah.
Our journey to Ranau gives me the opportunity to stop at the Kundasang War Memorial Park that is dedicated to
IMG_7309
IMG_7307
This is not my first visit though but I can see the changes since my first visit to this memorial in the 70s while I was serving in Kota Marudu and travel to Ranau or Sandakan.
Kundasang is popular with her vegetable product and almost everybody who travel on this route will make a stop at Kundasang to buy fresh vegtable to take home.
As in most public places visitors has to be reminded on ethics and here are some placed within the Garden to remind visitors.
View album
Signages within the Garden
The garden has been segmented and dedicated to the various parties involved in the memorial.
View album
Australian Garden


The administration area. Here video clips and memorable photos is being displayed for visitors.
IMG_7305IMG_7306
View from the Garden
IMG_7323IMG_7324

No comments:

DISCOVER KEDAH 2016

I Follow......