Thursday 24 February 2011

Traveling To Kota kinabalu




This is my first trip to Kota Kinabalu on Firefly. I was one of the fortunate flyer to be able to land a cheap fare at just RM 294 for a return flight.

It is a new experience since I have never fly this airline before. The flight was not full and it's too bad that part of my family have to fly on Ariasia due to fare differences. So I have to buy them Airasia tix and we fly to Kota Kinabalu within 1/2 an hour difference departure.

Management at the holding lounge before embarkation seems to be well managed even though passenger still practice the Malaysian attitude of rushing to go first even with the seats allocated. However the personnel managing the gate carried out his task well and follow the SOP in allowing passengers to go on board according to seat location. However the normal passenger with kids to board earlier were not given the priority. Its a small matter though.

Inside the cockpit, there is no difference as on board Airasia with jus one Class and the black leather seat (mmmmm, is it leather?). So, I am not going write anything more.

Actually I later found out that I did not claim our meals because of ignorant. The tix was bought for us by my daughters friend and I was not inform about the meals acccompanied. The stewardess were checking some passengers boarding pass and I thought if our tix come with meals, the stewardess might come and ask for our boarding pass. I thought Firefly might be one step ahead in identifying passengers who buy meals when purchasing the tix. I am sure the chief steward were provided with the full list of passengers and there is details of meals ordered so the flight has enough meals to cater according to orders. So we miss out our pre ordered meals for three person.

This post will be updated later when I go home later.
Posted from Kota Marudu on Samsung Tab
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

DISCOVER KEDAH 2016

I Follow......