Saturday 2 September 2006

Visit Malaysia 2007

Year 2007 is visit malaysia year. As a citizen of Malaysia I want to play my role. All citizens of the world - come and see Malaysia. Experience her lush green forest, her beautiful beaches, her countryside breathtaking views. Go to the hills, climb Mount Kinabalu. Dive in Sipadan. Swim with the fishes in Redang and Perhentian.

Malaysia can be a gateway for travellers going East or West. North of her is Thailand. South is Singapore. Travel to Indonesia, Philippines, Australia, New Zealand. Go east to Hong Kong, Taiwan, China, Japan. You can do it all from Kuala Lumpur.

Today 2 Sept 2006. I registered myself on visit malaysia. Its a website to promote domestic tourism by selling tour packages. Beside that I have the opportunity to earn some side income.
Click here

No comments:

DISCOVER KEDAH 2016

I Follow......