Saturday 21 December 2013

#VMY2014 Sharing - Why Malaysia?

I do love to collect an keep travel brochures when I visit places or exhibitions and while browsing for for info to tweet on my KEMBARA tweet, I found this Malaysia Travel Guide published in June 2012. I think I'd like to share this 10 Reasons why tourist should make Malaysia their next holiday destination.

Why Malaysia?
1. A myriad of Asian cultures -and more - all in one place
2. Political stability, racial harmony and genuinely warm people
3. A wealth of natural beauty
4. Limitless shopping options and duty-free offerings
5. Home to some of the worlds best dive sites.
6. A mild, tropical weather all the year round
7. Historical and modern buildings standing side-by-side
8. An enormous range of gastronomical delights at affordable prices
9. A wide range of accommodation options, from home stays to five-star hotels
10.A whole host of activities to indulge in- golfing, fishing, angling, sailing, mountain-climbing, rafting, birdwatching - the sky is limit.

No comments:

DISCOVER KEDAH 2016

I Follow......