Friday 30 March 2012

Destination Legoland Malaysia

This is a preamble to my future posting, if God Willing, about my visit to the soon to be opened Legoland Malaysia at Nusajaya, Johor. The new tourism landmark will be the first such attraction in Asia and sixth in the world. It is expected to be open end 2012. Legoland is owned and operated by a British Theme Park Company Merlin Entertainment. 
Merlin Entertainment operates the theme park at other five locations namely;
Legoland Windsor (Windsor, England, United Kingdom)

I and many more bloggers, I presume, were invited by Millenium Associates on behalf of Legoland Malaysia to a site visit and witness the growing process and as a countdown to its launching in six months. We will be given an opportunity to witness the park come to life. However if you are anxious to get a sneak peek about Legoland click HERE and HERE for the Malaysian site

No comments:

DISCOVER KEDAH 2016

I Follow......