Sunday 20 March 2011

Bonding Family Ties

I went back to Sabah end of February. Its the second time I travel to Sabah within three months. I was in Kota Kinabalu last December and lectured at the Naval base in Sapangar. It was my first lecture on asset management since all the past fourteen years I concentrated on Sports Science especially Sports Philosophy. I might write in detail on this matter on my sports blog.

In December I just had a brief visit to Kota Marudu, a rural town on the Northern part of Sabah where I start my career in the second half of the 70s.

This second visit was more memorable where I had the opportunity to bring back all my five kids and son in law and four grandchildren. It was a very momentuous moment to foster a closer tie between my family and the rest who stay in Kota Marudu. It was an objective achieved where my family member and those in Sabah get along well, especially the kids who will be the next generation of our big family. At least I had done ny part to close up the ranks and let then get to know each other, something that is eroding among family members. At least the family ties bonded and they know who their relatives are.

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

DISCOVER KEDAH 2016

I Follow......