Saturday 12 December 2009

Kuala Lumpur - Concentration of International Cuisine


After the 911 incident in US, there has been a surge in Middle East tourist to Malaysia and especially Kuala Lumpur. It might be a tragedy for United States but its a blessing in disguise to Malaysia. The influx of Middle east tourist to Kuala Lumpur has help to thrive Middle East cuisines and it indirectly put varities to Kuala Lumpur's food scene.

I went out to Low Yatt Plaza one day to claim my 1000D Canon that I sent in for repair. I was having problem using the Auto Focus and Err 99. After I took my camera, I walk around Bukit Bintang to test it and decided to take pictures of Middle East Restaurant found across the road opposite Lot 10 and two at Jalan Berangan. The mushrooming of these restaurant offering Middle East cuisine to cater  for the rise in tourist from the region. I first took the pictures some times ago but after checking out that is is all out of focus, I decided to snap it all again.

Posted here are pictures the mentioned restaurants.



Above: Tarbush Restaurant serving Lebanese cuisine.

Below is signage to another restaurant at Jalan Berangan


I made a Google search relating to Middle East restaurants in Kuala Lumpur and THIS IS THE RESULT.
Besides restaurant serving Middle East delicacies, Japanese restaurants has long made their presence in Malaysia.


No comments:

DISCOVER KEDAH 2016

I Follow......