Monday 31 August 2009

Taiping Lake Garden In Picture

I have been visiting Taman Tasik Taiping a few times ever since I attended a Malaysian Scouts Patrol Leaders Camporee sometimes in 1964 at "waterfall". I can't remember exactly where the location is now although everytime I visit Taiping I was trying to recall those days when I was a school children.

We have seen great pictures recording the beauty landscape of the famous Taiping Lake Garden that house some of the must see landmark. The most popular being the Taiping Zoo located just next to the lake. Here too is the base take off point for visitors who wanted to go up Maxwell Hill or Bukit Larut either for day trip or spend the night in bungalows on top of the hill. Besides there is also the waterfall called Burmese pool for a cooling dip or picnic. Taiping Lake Garden area also host the War Memorial.

For visitors who want to stay in the cool, tranquil of a resort like accomodation, there are a few Inns and hotel around besides the Seri Malaysia and government rest house.

My last visit was during my journey back to Alor Setar during the fasting month of Ramadhan. It was a once in a blue moon of my travelling during the daytime. I decided to make a stop at the Taiping Lake Garden and I present it in pictures here.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

taman tasik taiping mmg sgt cantik & sronok di jadikan subjek bergambar :)

Anonymous said...

memang duduk lepak kat sini rasa tenang sesangat.

Extreme Power said...

Cantik lah. Good work! See more taiping stuff. taipingkakis.blogspot.com

DISCOVER KEDAH 2016

I Follow......