Sunday 6 May 2007

6 May 2007- KLIA 2 Sandakan

I am at KLIA on my way to Sandakan. This is my second trip to Sandakan and the last was in December 2006. Arrived at KLIA at 7.50 in the morning and KL is raining. The driver did not take me through the normal tolled highway but a shorter route through Cyberjaya. The road goes towards Dengkil and of course its FREE. It is shorter and travelling time is shorter too. The first time I travel on the road was after seeing my wife fly to Kota Kinabalu last March. I will be flying on MH 2708 at 0900 hrs.

Sandakan is the second largest town in Sabah. When I was serving in Sabah in the 70s, I step on Sandakan soil twice. First it was a cultural troupe visit when I was active in theatre. We represented our district for the Sabah level competition for selection to represent Sabah to National competition. The second was in 1979 as a coach to the Pantai Barat Utara contingent. I was with the track and field team for the Sabah School Sports Council meet.

To be updated.......

No comments:

DISCOVER KEDAH 2016

I Follow......