Saturday 4 November 2006

Honest Staff at Dynasty Hotel, Miri

I stayed at Dynasty Hotel in Miri (as in my previous post). Room 810 from 30th October to 3rd of November 2006. Well, I would like to expose of one honest housekeeping staff. The staff I would like to hightlight is "Faridah" if I am not wrong (as she told me). She was doing housekeeping on 31st Oct 2006.

This is what happen. I accidently left RM 550.00 on the desk and since it was hidden under the sheets of papers, I did not realise it when I left the room. Then when I came back to the room I found that I could not open the door. While I was trying to open, she emerge from another room where she was cleaning and told me that she asked the management to double lock my room because she saw the money while cleaning the room. At first I though it was the coins that I left on the side cabinet.

After the management came and open the door, I enter and found the RM 550 intact on the table Oh, Gosh. If she were to have taken the money, I wouldn't know about it because I did not remember putting it there the previous night.

I would like to compliment her for her honesty and hope the hotel management will take that honesty into account for employee of the year award.

Besides the honest staff, I would like give a good grade for all the friendly staff right from the driver, bell boys, receptionist and even the Acting Hotel Manager whom I first met in 1997 when I first stayed there. I've stayed in many hotels in Malaysia and had never had the opportunity to talk to any managers.

Food?. If the hotel is not a 5 Star, I am giving the Rosita Cafe a 5 star rating for the delicious food served. Food is very tasty and all my colleague who were together, give the thumb up to the Chef (I think he is) who walks around during every meal time and thats a good practice. He can see the satisfied faces of guests and diners.

Well, if you are visiting Miri, I would recommend you staying there.

DYNASTY HOTEL
Lot 683, Block 9, Jalan Pujut-Lutong,
C.D.T. 20, 98009 Miri, Sarawak.
Tel: 085-421111 Fax: 085-422222
Email: info@dynastyhotelmiri.com




No comments:

DISCOVER KEDAH 2016

I Follow......