Tuesday 5 June 2012

Dive Expo In Kuala Lumpur

This posting is just to shout about another International Tourism event to be hosted in Malaysia. We had already witnessed Malaysian International Tourism Bloggers Conference 2012 (MITBCA2012) and followed with Malaysian International Tourism Exchange 2012 (MITE2012) and World Islamic Tourism Mart 2012 (WITM2012). Now we are going to witness yet another tourism event, Malaysia International Dive Expo 2012 (MIDE2012)more specifically to adventure enthusiast. I recieved this intivation through my email and would like to share the news with my readers. So mark your calendar for this event. 

Well, of course I have not even once carry that oxygen tank and dive mask on my body but have the interest to try it once in my lifetime, if god willing. 




Admission  Fee:
ADULT - RM3
UNDER 17 YEARS OLD - FREE
-Opening Hours:
6th July - 8th July
10am to 7pm (All Visitors)
-Trade Lounge (Hall 3) -
6th July - 8th July
12pm - 5pm (Open to all Trade Visitors)
-Opening Ceremony:
Level 2 Putra World Trade Centre Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
on 6st July 2012 at 3pm to 4pm
-MIDE Pre-Registration Form:
Online registration form will allow you to enter the MIDE show without filling in the registration form sheet on the day itself.


No comments:

DISCOVER KEDAH 2016

I Follow......