Sunday 31 January 2010

Saya Nak Cuti

I saw this advertisement from the internet and decided to send in my entry. Just to try my luck. This contest is organised by Malaysian Airlines Systems. The contest can be found at Mas Traveller. The contest had been closed on 31 January 2010 and need participant to nominate someone or himself for an all paid holiday to any Asean destinations. Mas Traveller will select 20 finalist and voting will begin on 8th February until 7th March 2010. Voting will be done online and two finalist with the least vote will leave the pool. Voting will continue until 12 participants are left.

The organiser will then pick 7 winners from the 12 final list. The winner will be picked based on creativity, strong and interesting reasons, genuity and ability to attract attention. Winners will be announced on 11th March 2010.

My dream vacation that I sent in was Bali. I did not remember what I had written but to me Bali is an exotic holiday location within the Asean region because for one reason it has a blend of Indian and Malay culture and is very prominent. This made the culture of Bali unique and worth witnessing.

Bali has beautiful beaches such as Kuta to see the sunset, Legian and Sanur to name a few. For those who has the intention of shopping, Bali too is a paradise for them. From traditional antiques to high end fashion, Bali can be an endless shopping spree.

I read from a blog that Bali has the largest wave suitable for surfers beside land of adventure and extreme activities.

Being having an interest in photography, I can foresee that Bali has endless subjects to capture and put into the photo album. They are just a photographic paradise for photographer, professionals, amateur or noobs.

With the contest entry closed, I am looking forward to win this Saya Nak Cuti and MAS will fly me to my dream vacation.

No comments:

DISCOVER KEDAH 2016

I Follow......