Monday 3 July 2006

Telok Batik Resort -July 2006


Left my house at 6.30 pm and arrive Lumut at about 12.00 midnight. As usual my journey is part highway and part trunk road. Entered the Bukit Lanjan Toll and exit Tanjung Malim and toll is only RM 9.50. Stop for dinner at Batu Gajah. Had a plate of Nasi Goreng Ikan Rebus and ice lemon tea. The fried rice is a new recipe for me. I use to take salted fish fried rice but this time with it os something different. It is served with sambal and petai. Taste is ok. Maybe because I am hungry.

Stayed at Teluk Batik Beach Resort. The resort is situated about a hundred metres away from the beach.

Address

Persiaran Telok Batik,
Telok Batik
32200 Lumut, Perak
Tel: 05-6938688
e-mail: pangkordiscover@myjaring.net
pdoq@streamyx.com

There is also hotspots wifi access.
The minus thing is that handphone coverage is very poor. There's no coverage from the room and you have to find pockets where there is signal. The picture on the left tells the story.

No comments:

DISCOVER KEDAH 2016

I Follow......