Friday 16 June 2006

Pics of Sibu

This is my breakfast at Blowpipe Lounge, Tanah Mas Hotel where I stay. Breakfast are inclusive with room. Its buffet breakfast and my overall rating for breakfast here is average. However a bit better than Seri Malaysia Hotels.

The plus thing when staying at Tanah Mas Hotel is there is FREE broadband WiFi access at the lobby. Not many hotel provide their guest this service and I give a 10/10 to the management to this. Most hotel charges a high rate for internet access. I stayed at Yen Tin Midtowne Hotel in Kuala Terengganu and charges for Streamyx in the room is RM 20 per day. Not worth spending that much since nobody will stay and surf for 24 hours when they travel. So I consider that very expensive.

Below are more pics of Sibu that I took while touring the town.

Sibu bus stand just in front of the Sibu Ferry Terminal. From here you can take the local bus to various places around Sibu.

This is how they sell live fowls at Sibu Central market. Its easy fo carry what. But I pity the cocks by the way they are bound and could only move the head.

This is another part of the market where you can buy all sort of home-made cakes, cokies and fresh vegetables.

No comments:

DISCOVER KEDAH 2016

I Follow......