Monday 17 January 2011

Seafood In Kota Kinabalu

I went to Kota Kinabalu last December and a friend took me for a seafood dinner at the Seafood Restaurant in Kampung Air on Jalan Laiman Diki. It is one of the most popular seafood restaurant within the Kota Kinabalu City.
Seafood restaurant KK
These are some of the dishes ordered.
IMG_3960
Its called elephant snail. Mmmmmm….not because it is big. Who can give a clue? Why is it called elephant snail?
IMG_3964
IMG_3965
This is scallop. Its the first time I tasted this seafood.
scallop
This vegetable dish is named Sabah Vege. Its fern shoots and a specialty for Sabah just like the Midin in Sarawak. If you go for dinner or lunch in Sabah don’t miss this vegetable since its a specialty for Sabah.
sabah vege
Except for the first and last dish, the rest are a first time experience for me. 

No comments:

DISCOVER KEDAH 2016

I Follow......